Instructions for MegaFold Customizer Version 6.6
- Using the dropdown menus select your Layout, Sport, and Background image
- Depending on the layout you choose, you can add 2, 3, or 4 images to customize your MegaFold.
- Use the image number selector to choose what image you would like to work with, then upload an image by selecting the browse function.
- Once you have uploaded that image you can use the plus, minus, and rotate buttons to manipulate the image. You can also drag the image inside of the frame box.
- Use the Picture Border Color selector to customize your picture’s border.
- Use the image selector to move to the second, third, or fourth image if your layout allows
- You can add text to your MegaFold by typing in one of the two text fields provided
- Use the radio button to the left of the text field you want to manipulate
- Like the photos, you can use the plus, minus, and rotate buttons to manipulate the text as well as the color and font fields. You can also drag the text around inside the MegaFold.
- Tip: keep your text inside the red print line or it will be cropped in the printing process
- Tip: don’t allow your text to cross over the pink midline indicator as part of your text will appear on one side of the megafold and the other part will appear on the opposite side.
Remember you can only edit the text that is selected by the radio button to the left of the text field
Remember once you have added your MegaFold to your cart you can not make any more changes.
- Choose the color of your lanyard
- Choose the quantity of MegaFolds that you want (If you require more than twelve (12) units please contact us, and we will provide you with a qualified promotional distributor in your area.)
- Select “Add To Cart” to complete your order